A trial date has been set for August 26, 2019 for the Decatur rheumatologist, Dr. Michael Dick, for three separate harassment charges filed by three former female patients. Dick was arrested in October of 2017 for these charges.
The judge is Steven Haddock. Dick has already been found guilty in Decatur Municipal Court for one count of harassment.
The Alabama Medical Licensure Commission met in October and ordered to suspend Dick's medical license.
- Trial date set for Decatur doctor charged with harassment
- Decatur doctor arrested on harassment charges
- UPDATE: Decatur doctor found guilty of harassment
- Hearing rescheduled for Decatur doctor found guilty of sexual harassment
- Decatur Doctor breaks silence as new details emerge in harassment case
- Decatur doctor's medical license suspended after being found guilty of sexual harassment
- Decatur doctor found guilty of sexually harassing former patients arrested in Montgomery
- Medical license hearing continued for Decatur doctor found guilty of sexually harassing former patients
- Identity of nurses becomes focal point in sexual harassment lawsuit against a Decatur doctor
- Trial to begin in Decatur murder case