Huntsville police say wind blew a tree down Wednesday evening at Whitesburg Drive and Garland Avenue, and as it fell, the tree knocked down a power line.
An officer at the scene said there was property damage, but no one was injured. Crews are still working to remove the tree.
- Tree and power line knocked down at Whitesburg Drive, Garland Avenue in Huntsville
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle on Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville
- Wreck knocks down power lines, blocks Madison County road
- House fire on Whitesburg Drive forces lane closure
- LOOK: Osprey family makes home atop Whitesburg Bridge in Huntsville
- Car crash knocks down a power pole
- Downtown Huntsville wreck knocks over pole
- Huntsville downed power line leaves behind burned grass, produces glass