Huntsville police say wind blew a tree down Wednesday evening at Whitesburg Drive and Garland Avenue, and as it fell, the tree knocked down a power line.
An officer at the scene said there was property damage, but no one was injured. Crews are still working to remove the tree.
- Tree and power line knocked down at Whitesburg Drive, Garland Avenue in Huntsville
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle on Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville police identify pedestrian killed in Whitesburg Drive wreck
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Wreck knocks down power lines, blocks Madison County road
- House fire on Whitesburg Drive forces lane closure
- UPDATE: Whitesburg Drive reopens after Friday afternoon accident
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville police say a wreck is blocking traffic on Whitesburg Drive and Martin Road
- LOOK: Osprey family makes home atop Whitesburg Bridge in Huntsville