Memorial Parkway traffic was shut down on the south side between Oakwood Avenue and University Drive after a wreck involving three vehicles, police said.
The wreck happened around 2 p.m., according to Huntsville police. Police were able to open lanes around 3 p.m.
One of the vehicles ran off the parkway and flipped over, landing upside down.
Police said no one was injured.
The cause of the wreck is under investigation.
- Lanes reopen on Memorial Parkway following three-vehicle wreck
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- Two vehicle crash shuts down Memorial Parkway
- The lane closure on the northbound South Memorial Parkway cancelled
- Wreck blocks portion of Memorial Parkway at Hobbs Road
- Car overturns on Memorial Parkway, catches fire
- 3 displaced after Memorial Parkway fire
- Truck overturns on south Memorial Parkway
- South Memorial Parkway mainline opening soon
- Three injured in Memorial Parkway crash