Memorial Parkway traffic was shut down on the south side between Oakwood Avenue and University Drive after a wreck involving three vehicles, police said.
The wreck happened around 2 p.m., according to Huntsville police. Police were able to open lanes around 3 p.m.
One of the vehicles ran off the parkway and flipped over, landing upside down.
Police said no one was injured.
The cause of the wreck is under investigation.
- Lanes reopen on Memorial Parkway following three-vehicle wreck
- Video: Wreck blocks lanes on Memorial Parkway
- Memorial Parkway, Mastin Lake reopens
- Traffic alert: University Drive at Memorial Parkway reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- All lanes along Memorial Parkway open after wreck
- Update: Memorial Parkway reopens, power restored
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- Two vehicle crash shuts down Memorial Parkway
- Traffic alert: All lanes of Memorial Parkway at I-565 back open after multiple wrecks