A Decatur officer stopped a speeding vehicle on Beltline Road in Decatur, early Monday morning. The driver was identified as Ruth Easter.
The officer conducted a search of the vehicle and found Easter to be in possession of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, suboxone, alprazolam, clonazepam, vyvanse, drug paraphernalia, and a prescription drug without a valid prescription.
Easter was placed under arrest and transported to the Morgan County Jail. She was booked for four counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana in the second degree, illegal possession of a prescription drug, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and not using a turn signal.
She is being held at the Morgan County Jail on a $5,500 bond.
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Jackson Co.
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Morgan Co. sheriff: Traffic stop leads to chase, man arrested on multiple charges
- Morgan County sheriff says 2 arrested after drugs found during traffic stop
- Police: Man arrested after Hartselle traffic stop yields meth, drug paraphernalia
- Limestone traffic stop nets 2 arrests, meth, Hydrocodone