A Decatur officer stopped a speeding vehicle on Beltline Road in Decatur, early Monday morning. The driver was identified as Ruth Easter.
The officer conducted a search of the vehicle and found Easter to be in possession of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, suboxone, alprazolam, clonazepam, vyvanse, drug paraphernalia, and a prescription drug without a valid prescription.
Easter was placed under arrest and transported to the Morgan County Jail. She was booked for four counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana in the second degree, illegal possession of a prescription drug, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and not using a turn signal.
She is being held at the Morgan County Jail on a $5,500 bond.
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Jackson Co.
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Three suspects in custody on drug charges after traffic stop in Florence
- Suspect arrested during Morgan Co. traffic stop for narcotics, counterfeit money
- Two arrested on drug charges
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop