Decatur Police warn drivers to expect delays on Highway 20 in front of Rhodes Ferry Park Tuesday afternoon after a two-vehicle wreck.
One westbound lane is blocked and traffic is congested. Officials say to avoid the area if possible while the wreck is cleared.
Decatur Fire Department said there were multiple unknown injuries, and ambulances and fire trucks were called to the scene. Two people have been transported to the hospital.
- Traffic congested on Highway 20 in Decatur after two-vehicle wreck
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Cecil Ashburn: Huntsville says closure traffic congested but smooth
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Highway 35 in DeKalb Co. reopened after two-vehicle wreck
- Traffic alert: 18-wheelers wreck near Hudson Memorial Bridge in Decatur
- 3 injured in Decatur wreck involving 8 vehicles
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck