Decatur Police warn drivers to expect delays on Highway 20 in front of Rhodes Ferry Park Tuesday afternoon after a two-vehicle wreck.
One westbound lane is blocked and traffic is congested. Officials say to avoid the area if possible while the wreck is cleared.
Decatur Fire Department said there were multiple unknown injuries, and ambulances and fire trucks were called to the scene. Two people have been transported to the hospital.
- Traffic congested on Highway 20 in Decatur after two-vehicle wreck
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Madison updating traffic lights to ease congestion
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Cecil Ashburn: Huntsville says closure traffic congested but smooth
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Highway 35 in DeKalb Co. reopened after two-vehicle wreck
- Traffic rerouted on Highway 40 in Jackson County due to two-vehicle wreck
- Driver killed in wreck on Highway 67 in Decatur