At 1 p.m., Huntsville Utilities Gas Operations will close the northbound, left-hand lane of Pulaski Pike from Cardinal Avenue to Oakwood Avenue for gas line repairs.
The duration of the closure is unknown, said Todd Long, company spokesman.
Motorists are asked to avoid this area if possible.
Motorists traveling through this area are asked to do so with extreme caution as workers will be present.
If possible, travelers are advised to plan an alternate route to minimize any inconvenience.
If alternate routes are not available, be prepared for shifting traffic patterns and possible delays.
- Traffic alert: Part of Pulaski Pike closed for gas line repairs
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic alert: Pulaski Pike, Oakwood Avenue back open after accident
- One dead, one hospitalized in wreck on Pulaski Pike
- Huntsville police: Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake Road back open after traffic accident
- Police release name of suspect in high-speed chase, wreck at Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake
- Toney man dead after ATV collided head-on with vehicle on Pulaski Pike
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work
- Traffic alert: Part of Clinton Avenue closed for gas main replacement
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue