At 1 p.m., Huntsville Utilities Gas Operations will close the northbound, left-hand lane of Pulaski Pike from Cardinal Avenue to Oakwood Avenue for gas line repairs.
The duration of the closure is unknown, said Todd Long, company spokesman.
Motorists are asked to avoid this area if possible.
Motorists traveling through this area are asked to do so with extreme caution as workers will be present.
If possible, travelers are advised to plan an alternate route to minimize any inconvenience.
If alternate routes are not available, be prepared for shifting traffic patterns and possible delays.
- Traffic alert: Part of Pulaski Pike closed for gas line repairs
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic alert: Pulaski Pike, Oakwood Avenue back open after accident
- Traffic Alert: Multiple lanes blocked at Sparkman Drive, Pulaski Pike
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville police say wreck blocking traffic on Country Club Avenue, Pulaski Pike
- One dead, one hospitalized in wreck on Pulaski Pike
- Huntsville police: Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake Road back open after traffic accident
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck at Mastin Lake Road, Pulaski Pike caused delays
- Wreck shuts down eastbound, northbound traffic at Mastin Lake Road and Pulaski Pike in Huntsville
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work