Huntsville Utilities Gas Operations is closing the outside, westbound lane of Bob Wallace Avenue at Newby Street for approximately one hour for gas line maintenance, said Todd Long, company spokesman.
Motorists are asked to avoid this area if possible.
Motorists traveling through this area are asked to do so with extreme caution as workers will be present.
If possible, travelers are advised to plan an alternate route to minimize any inconvenience.
If alternate routes are not available, be prepared for shifting traffic patterns and possible delays.
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- UPDATE: Cyclist killed in wreck on Bob Wallace Avenue identified
- Pedestrian struck on Bob Wallace Avenue late Thursday
- Update: Eastbound lanes of Bob Wallace, Jordan Lane in Huntsville back open after gas spill
- Huntsville police: Westbound lanes blocked on Bob Wallace at 10th Avenue due to wreck
- Traffic alert: Bob Wade Lane reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Huntsville police investigating accident at Bob Wallace, L&N Drive
- Traffic alert: Part of Clinton Avenue closed for gas main replacement