Issues have been reported on these streets Monday morning:
* The Huntsville Police Department has closed Washington Street at Washington Circle due to flooding.
* Bankhead Parkway has been closed for debris removal.
Avoid these areas if possible. Use caution if you cannot.
- Traffic alert: Huntsville streets closed for flooding, debris
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Gallatin Street to close Wednesday night
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- Videos: Flooding makes waterfall on Huntsville street
- Traffic Alert: Roadwork causes lane closures on Meridian Street in Huntsville
- Traffic Alert: Crews to close one lane for paving on 11th Street in Decatur
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Brooks Street in Decatur to be closed for road work
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Madison Street closed for repairs after hit-and-run destroyed guardrail
- Traffic alert: Memorial Parkway, Cook Avenue area roadways closed due to flooding