At 8 a.m. Wednesday, Huntsville Utilities Water Operations will close the westbound lane of Clinton Avenue between Russell Street and California Street for valve work.
The project is expected to take four to six hours, according to a press release from Todd Long, company spokesperson.
Motorists are asked to avoid this area if possible.
Motorists traveling through this area are asked to do so with extreme caution as workers will be present.
If possible, travelers are advised to plan an alternate route to minimize any inconvenience.
If alternate routes are not available, be prepared for shifting traffic patterns and possible delays.
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Traffic alert: Part of Clinton Avenue closed for gas main replacement
- Traffic alert: Part of Clinton Avenue closed for about 48 hours
- Huntsville Utilities closes portion of Clinton Avenue for water main repair
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes lane of Laverne Drive at Sparkman
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville Utilities closing lanes, roads for gas main upgrades
- Traffic alert: Crash diverting traffic at Oakwood Avenue, Buford Street in Huntsville
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville police say wreck blocking traffic on Country Club Avenue, Pulaski Pike