Huntsville Utilities Water Operations has closed the eastbound lane of Laverne Drive at Sparkman Drive for service line repair work.
Todd Long, of Huntsville Utilities, said the closure could last four to six hours. It began after 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Motorists are asked to avoid this area if possible. If you can’t travel an alternate route, drive with extreme caution as workers will be present. Expect shifting traffic patterns and possible delays.
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes lane of Laverne Drive at Sparkman
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic Alert: Multiple lanes blocked at Sparkman Drive, Pulaski Pike
- Traffic alert: Accident closes portion of Sparkman Drive
- Traffic alert: Wreck completely shuts down southbound lanes at Jordan Lane, Sparkman Drive
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville Utilities closing lanes, roads for gas main upgrades
- Traffic Alert: Wreck blocks lanes on Governors Drive in Huntsville
- Fire closes Walmart on Sparkman Drive
- Wreck shuts down westbound lanes of Sparkman Drive