Huntsville Utilities Gas Operations has closed the eastbound lane of Clinton Avenue between Pollard Street and Monroe Street for gas main relocation.
Todd Long, Huntsville Utilities spokesman, said the timeframe of the closure is not yet known.
Motorists are asked to avoid this area if possible. Those traveling through this area are asked to do so with extreme caution as workers will be present.
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes lane of Laverne Drive at Sparkman
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville Utilities closing lanes, roads for gas main upgrades
- Traffic alert: Part of Clinton Avenue closed for gas main replacement
- Traffic alert: Part of Clinton Avenue closed for about 48 hours
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work
- Traffic Alert: Southbound lanes of Jordan Lane at Oakwood Avenue back open after wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway