UPDATE: Highway 20 is back open.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office says Highway 20, west of the I-565 exit at the Indian Creek Bridge, will be shut down for several hours due to District 2 cleaning up a gravel spill.
Avoid the area if possible.
Use caution if you cannot.
- Madison County roadway reopens after gravel spill
- Gravel spill delays southbound traffic on Research Park Boulevard
- Governors Drive reopens after concrete spill cleanup
- Westbound lanes blocked on Madison Boulevard in Madison; Crews cleaning gravel off road
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Tanker spill cleanup begins
- Chemical spill in Decatur
- Blowing Cave Road in Madison County reopened to the public
- Keel Mountain Road in Madison County reopened after repairs completed
- Changing temperatures are affecting roadways