Photo Gallery 2 Images
Update: Police say eastbound lanes of Bob Wallace at Jordan Lane are now back open.
The Huntsville Police Department reports that the eastbound lanes of Bob Wallace Avenue at Jordan Lane are closed due to a gas spill.
Huntsville Fire & Rescue initially got a call that cars were sliding through the intersection.
A sand truck is on the way to dump sand on the spill. A street sweeper then will clean it up.
The intersection is expected to be closed until 3:15 p.m.
Westbound traffic on Bob Wallace is being diverted northbound.
Eastbound traffic on Bob Wallace is being diverted southbound
Please seek an alternate route.
Use caution if you cannot.
- Update: Eastbound lanes of Bob Wallace, Jordan Lane in Huntsville back open after gas spill
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work
- Huntsville Police investigate burglary on Jordan Lane
- Huntsville police: Westbound lanes blocked on Bob Wallace at 10th Avenue due to wreck
- Huntsville police: Eastbound lanes of Governors Drive reopened after wreck
- Jordan Lane, Brandontown Road back open after accident
- Traffic Alert: Southbound lanes of Jordan Lane at Oakwood Avenue back open after wreck
- Traffic alert: Eastbound lanes of I-565 at Exit 19A back open after wreck
- Huntsville Police respond to wreck on Jordan Lane