3:24 p.m. UPDATE: The lane is back open.
The Madison Police Department says one westbound lane of I-565 just west of Exit 9 (the Wall Triana exit) is temporarily shut down due to a disabled 18-wheeler.
Avoid the area if possible. Use caution if you cannot.
- Disabled 18-wheeler blocked westbound lane of I-565 near Wall Triana
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- All lanes back open after accident blocked traffic on I-565 between Triana Blvd., Memorial PKWY
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Wall Triana/Liza Lane
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic