Huntsville Police Department reports that southbound Research Park at Old Madison Pike is back open after a traffic accident.
Police say a driver of a red truck sideswiped two cars about 11:47 a.m.
The driver has been transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- 1 driver with life-threatening injuries after Research Park, Old Madison Pike wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Hughes Road and Old Madison Pike due to wreck
- Shooting victim hospitalized with life-threatening injuries
- One dead, one hospitalized in wreck on Pulaski Pike
- Traffic Alert: Research Park southbound at Old Madison back open after wreck
- Police: Victim shot in north Huntsville suffering life-threatening injuries
- PHOTOS: Research Park power outage caused by wreck
- Police: Driver performed life-saving measures after wreck in Huntsville
- Police release name of suspect in high-speed chase, wreck at Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck at Mastin Lake Road, Pulaski Pike caused delays