An overturned 18-wheeler is causing traffic issues on Hwy. 31 near the Lacon Exit of I-65 in southern Morgan County, according to the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies are at the scene.
Avoid the area if possible. Use caution if you cannot.
- Traffic alert: 18-wheeler overturns in southern Morgan County
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic
- Traffic alert: 18-wheelers wreck near Hudson Memorial Bridge in Decatur
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County
- Traffic alert: Overturned chicken truck blocking roads in Colbert County
- I-65 Southbound back open after an overturned 18-wheeler crash
- Traffic alert: Roadwork could cause delays in Limestone, Morgan counties Monday
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays in Limestone, Morgan counties due to road work
- Overturned 18 wheeler causing traffic delays