An overturned 18-wheeler is causing traffic issues on Hwy. 31 near the Lacon Exit of I-65 in southern Morgan County, according to the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies are at the scene.
Avoid the area if possible. Use caution if you cannot.
- Traffic alert: 18-wheeler overturns in southern Morgan County
- Overturned 18-wheeler blocked traffic in Decatur
- Overturned 18-wheeler near Zierdt Road
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic
- Traffic alert: 18-wheelers wreck near Hudson Memorial Bridge in Decatur
- Traffic alert: Lane blocked after 18-wheeler crash in Boaz
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County
- Traffic alert: Overturned chicken truck blocking roads in Colbert County
- I-65 Southbound back open after an overturned 18-wheeler crash
- Jackson County crews removing 50,000 lbs of plastic from overturned 18-wheeler