Photo Gallery 1 Images
UPDATE: The truck has been removed from the ditch.
The Huntsville Police Department is responding to a wreck on Capshaw Road between Wall Triana Highway and Nance Road.
The intersection is closed except for one lane.
A truck has overturned. The driver said someone swerved into his lane and he tried to avoid hitting them and flipped on his side.
No injuries have been reported.
Huntsville Fire and Rescue’s Hazmat team is on site because the truck is leaking fuel.
Avoid the area if possible.
- Traffic Alert: Wreck closes Capshaw Road at Wall Triana, Nance
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Wall Triana/Liza Lane
- Nance Road to be closed for maintenance
- Traffic Alert: I-565 at Wall Triana back open after several wrecks
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- Madison police: Wreck at Highway 72 at Wall Triana Highway caused traffic delays
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck