UPDATE: All lanes are back open.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office says two lanes of Highway 35 are currently blocked due to a two-vehicle wreck.
The sheriff's office says injuries appeared to be non-life threatening.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Highway 35 in DeKalb Co. reopened after two-vehicle wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Bob Wade Lane reopened after wreck
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Blake Bottom Road at Highway 53 reopened after wreck
- Lanes reopen on Memorial Parkway following three-vehicle wreck
- Traffic alert: University Drive at Memorial Parkway reopened after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck
- Single vehicle wreck closes one lane of traffic in Huntsville
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway