Huntsville police say on Memorial Parkway, the southbound access to Golf Road is temporarily shut down to allow a wrecker to move a vehicle after a wreck.
Police say the delay should be brief. For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Southbound access to Golf Road from Memorial PKWY shut down after wreck
- Update: Traffic flowing, wreck cleared on Memorial PKWY
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-65 southbound shut down between HWY 72 and Huntsville-Brownsferry Rd. due to wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck completely shuts down southbound lanes at Jordan Lane, Sparkman Drive
- Southbound Memorial Parkway closed at Redstone Road
- Traffic Alert: Southbound traffic blocked at Patterson Lane in Meridianville due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: Research Park southbound at Old Madison back open after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Southbound lanes of Jordan Lane at Oakwood Avenue back open after wreck
- Traffic alert: University Drive at Memorial Parkway reopened after wreck
Scroll for more content...