According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, on Tuesday, March 5, drivers should expect single-lane closures on Interstate 565 westbound between Interstate 65 and Exit 7 in Limestone County.
The closures are expected to last from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for bridge inspections.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Single-lane closures expected on I-565 westbound in Limestone Co.
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Disabled 18-wheeler blocked westbound lane of I-565 near Wall Triana
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic Alert: I-565 westbound trafffic west of Jordan Lane re-opens after 2 hurt in multi-vehicle wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Multi-vehicle wreck closes westbound I-565 at Madison Boulevard
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties