The Alabama Department of Transportation says crews will repair the deck of the Alabama 75 bridge over Slab Creek in Marshall County, between Albertville and Douglas.
A spokesperson with the department, Seth Burkett, says work will happen from around 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily from Monday, April
29, until Friday, May 3, weather permitting. Single-lane closures are expected and drivers should use caution through the work zone.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Road work to cause lane closures in Marshall County
- Traffic alerts: Road closures Tuesday in Huntsville, Athens
- Road Closure
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Jordan Lane
- Lane Closure planned for Bridge Work
- Marshall County drivers more cautious during heavy rain, road closures
- Traffic alert: Rideout Road work set for Friday through Monday
- Traffic Alert: Saint Clair, Gallatin Street lane closures set for Thursday night
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures expected while crews repair crack on U.S. 231