The Alabama Department of Transportation says crews will begin resurfacing the Interstate 565 service roads in Limestone County on Wednesday.
Crews will be applying a scrub seal surface treatment on the south service road between Mooresville Road and Greenbrier Road and on the north service road between Greenbrier Road and Beaverdam Creek, west of County Line Road, according to the department.
Officials say drivers should expect single-lane closures between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. for the remainder of April, and traffic will be stopped in alternating directions.
According to the Department of Transportation, impacts to mainline I-565 traffic are not anticipated.
- Traffic Alert: Resurfacing on I-565 service roads in Limestone Co. will cause delays
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays due to resurfacing work on Alabama 53 in Limestone County
- Traffic Alert: Single-lane closures expected on I-565 westbound in Limestone Co.
- Traffic Alert: Wrecks at Church St/Clinton Ave, Sparkman Dr/I-565 causing delays in Huntsville
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays in Limestone, Morgan counties due to road work
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic alert: Accident with injuries blocks part of I-565
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting eastbound I-565 near mile marker 4