UPDATE: Huntsville police say Research Park at Old Madison is back open.
According to Huntsville police, Research Park southbound at Old Madison was shut down around 4 p.m. Monday due to a wreck.
- Traffic Alert: Research Park southbound at Old Madison back open after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Southbound lanes of Jordan Lane at Oakwood Avenue back open after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck blocks Research Park lanes near Old Madison Pike in Huntsville
- I-65 Southbound lanes back open after tractor trailer wreck
- Traffic Alert: Southbound traffic blocked at Patterson Lane in Meridianville due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-65 southbound shut down between HWY 72 and Huntsville-Brownsferry Rd. due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: Southbound access to Golf Road from Memorial PKWY shut down after wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck completely shuts down southbound lanes at Jordan Lane, Sparkman Drive
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 65 southbound in Athens
Scroll for more content...