UPDATE: The road is reopened.
The Arsenal says the Carroll D. Hudson and Easter Pasey Recreational areas are closed due to flooding.
Redstone Arsenal is closing northbound traffic on Patton Road.
The Arsenal says due to increased water encroachment across the northbound lane of Patton Road between Mills and Redstone Road, crews will close the northbound lane at 2 p.m. Thursday. Officials expect it to remain closed through Friday.
Right now, the southbound lane of Patton Road is not impacted and will remain open. Drivers should use caution in the area.
Gate 3 will remain open from 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two-way traffic.
- Traffic Alert: Redstone Arsenal closes northbound traffic on Patton Road
- Crews extinguish fire on Redstone Arsenal off Patton Road
- Traffic Alert: Wreck on Rideout Road in Huntsville causes delays into Redstone Arsenal Gate 9
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Flooding impacts Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal gives annual update
- Redstone Arsenal makes gate changes
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Truck on fire, closes northbound lanes of I-65 in Cullman
- Traffic alert: Traffic signals out at Hughes Road, Madison Boulevard