The Alabama Department of Transportation says, weather permitting, crews will be conducting pavement testing Thursday on Interstate 565 between Exit 1 (Interstate 65) and Exit 7 (County Line Road).
A spokesperson with the department, Seth Burkett, says brief lane closures will be in place at various locations on the eastbound and westbound roadways between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Drivers should expect delays.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Portion of East Limestone Road to temporarily close for construction
- Traffic Alert: Crews temporarily closing portion of Bell Factory Road in Madison Co.
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Gallatin Street to close Wednesday night
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- Traffic alert: Accident closes portion of Sparkman Drive
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work