The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office is responding to a vehicle wreck with a fatality in the 8700 block of Hwy. 36 East.
Morgan County Coroner Jeff Chunn said it is believed the victim, a 78-year-old man, suffered a medical issue that lead to the accident.
His vehicle, which ran into the fence of a home, was the only vehicle involved in the accident.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area if they can or use caution if you cannot.
- Man dies in Morgan County crash
- Morgan County woman dies in crash
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- Morgan County man 'died doing what he loved,' in Monday morning crash.
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Morgan County
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Morgan County sheriff: Man caught during burglary
- Child who fell in Morgan County pool dies