All southbound lanes are closed on Highway 53, south of Stringfield Road, after a wreck Wednesday around 4:30 p.m.
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Research Park southbound at Old Madison back open after wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-65 southbound shut down between HWY 72 and Huntsville-Brownsferry Rd. due to wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Southbound Memorial Parkway closed at Redstone Road
- Two people injured in wreck at Old Railroad Bed Road and Highway 53
- I-65 Southbound lanes back open after tractor trailer wreck
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
Scroll for more content...