UPDATE: The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says the 18-wheeler was stranded due to a mechanical issue. It has been moved to the side, and the department says traffic will clear up soon.
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office says agencies have responded to a stranded 18-wheeler at Highway 36/67.
The department says it has created backups on Highway 36.
This is one of the detours while lanes are shut down on Highway 231 due to cracks in the road.
You can find live WAAY 31 traffic alerts here.
- Stranded 18-wheeler causes delays on Highway 231 detour
- Highway 231 detours see Friday morning traffic
- Highway 231 detours impacting first responders' speed in emergencies
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office catching speeders on Highway 231 detour
- Black ice could freeze over Highway 231 detour
- Voting may cause more traffic on Highway 231 detour route
- Highway 231 construction delaying other road projects
- Lacey's Spring business aims to brighten days along Highway 231 detour
- Morgan County deputies respond to hit and run report on Highway 231 detour
- Drivers trying to get used to detour at Highway 231 in Morgan County