Madison County Public Works says the northbound lane of Wall Triana, between Gillespie Road and Mountain View Lane, are flooded but passable due to flooding.
Workers say a drain became clogged after homeowners trimmed trees, leaving the trimmings out to get swept into a storm drain.
Use caution and avoid the area if possible.
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck