Madison County Public Works says the northbound lane of Wall Triana, between Gillespie Road and Mountain View Lane, are flooded but passable due to flooding.
Workers say a drain became clogged after homeowners trimmed trees, leaving the trimmings out to get swept into a storm drain.
Use caution and avoid the area if possible.
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Wall Triana/Liza Lane
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Jordan Lane
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Madison police: Wreck at Highway 72 at Wall Triana Highway caused traffic delays
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic Alert: I-565 at Wall Triana back open after several wrecks
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck