According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, crews will be repairing the guardrail on parts of Interstate 65 in Morgan and Limestone counties.
A spokesperson with the department, Seth Burkett, says drivers should expect single-lane closures from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the following locations on these dates:
• Interstate 65 southbound between Exit 328 (Alabama 36) and Exit 325 (Thompson Road) in Hartselle on Tuesday, March 26.
• Interstate 65 northbound between Exit 347 (Huntsville Brownsferry Road) and Exit 351 (U.S. 72) in Athens on Wednesday, March 27.
• Interstate 65 northbound between Exit 340 (Interstate 565 in Decatur) and Exit 347 (Huntsville Brownsferry Road in Athens) on Thursday, March 28.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties
- AL Department of Transportation: Lane closures scheduled on I-65 in Limestone, Morgan counties
- Traffic Alert: Single-lane closures expected on I-565 westbound in Limestone Co.
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays in Limestone, Morgan counties due to road work
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures expected while crews repair crack on U.S. 231
- Lane closures scheduled on Interstate 65 in Morgan County