The Alabama Department of Transportation says drivers should expect delays on Tuesday in Limestone County while crews repair potholes on Interstate 565 westbound between Exit 7 (County Line Road) and Exit 3 (Greenbrier Road).
A spokesperson with the department, Seth Burkett, says the westbound outside lane and shoulder will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Burkett says drivers should use caution in the work zone and be prepared to reduce speed and merge left.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 in Limestone Co. while crews fix potholes
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 65 southbound in Athens
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville emergency crews respond to six-vehicle wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Traffic Alert: Car overturns, blocks traffic on Interstate 565 in Huntsville
- Traffic Alert: Crash slows traffic on Interstate 565 in Madison County
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Update: Traffic flowing on Interstate 565 after debris in roadway caused delays