The Alabama Department of Transportation says drivers can expect single-lane closures on Interstate 565 on parts of the eastbound and westbound inside lanes between Interstate 65 and Exit 7 (County Line Road) in Limestone County from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, March 22, for cable barrier repairs.
Officials say drivers should be prepared to reduce speed and change lanes.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 in Limestone Co. while crews fix potholes
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 65 southbound in Athens
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Traffic Alert: Crash slows traffic on Interstate 565 in Madison County
- Traffic Alert: Car overturns, blocks traffic on Interstate 565 in Huntsville
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Update: Traffic flowing on Interstate 565 after debris in roadway caused delays