The Madison County Water Department says, weather permitting, crews will be installing a new water main line in the Northeast area of the county on Wednesday, May 15th.
The county says Bell Factory Road at the intersection of St. Clair Lane will be closed from approximately 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Traffic Alert: Crews temporarily closing portion of Bell Factory Road in Madison Co.
- Traffic Alert: Portion of East Limestone Road to temporarily close for construction
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Gallatin Street to close Wednesday night
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Traffic alert: Accident closes portion of Sparkman Drive
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.