According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, on Tuesday, March 5, and Wednesday, March 6, drivers should expect a closure of the outside lane and shoulder of Interstate 65 northbound between Exit 322 and Exit 325 in Morgan County.
The closure is expected to last from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for guardrail repair.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Truck on fire, closes northbound lanes of I-65 in Cullman
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Traffic Alert: Redstone Arsenal closes northbound traffic on Patton Road
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing portion of Research Park Boulevard near Jordan Lane
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Gallatin Street to close Wednesday night
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road