According to the Limestone County Emergency Management agency, Bledsoe Road in Athens will be closed at Brown Road for utility repairs from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Thursday.
Drivers are advised to use Sloan Road as a detour. For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing Bledsoe Road in Athens for utility repairs
- Decatur Utilities water main repair impacting traffic
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- Traffic alerts: Road closures Tuesday in Huntsville, Athens
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville Utilities closing lanes, roads for gas main upgrades
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Sanderfer Road in Athens closed due to garage fire
- Traffic alert: DeKalb County road closed for 2 days of repairs
- Utility crews in Decatur working to repair damaged gas main