UPDATE: All lanes on I-65 southbound are open.
A tractor-trailer overturned on I-65 southbound near mile marker 366 in the Ardmore area of Limestone County.
All of the southbound lanes are closed while a wrecker crew works to remove the tractor-trailer. The Alabama Department of Transportation said they hope to have all lanes reopened by 4:00 p.m. today.
Traffic is being diverted at the Tennessee State line onto U.S. 31 to Jones Avenue, Jones Avenue to AL 53 and then AL 53 back to I-65 until the roadway is reopened. The driver was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Tractor-trailer overturned on I-65 near Ardmore
- I-65 Southbound lanes back open after tractor trailer wreck
- Update: Overturned tractor-trailer blocking Limestone County roadway
- Ardmore trailer fire rekindles a few hours later
- I-65 Southbound back open after an overturned 18-wheeler crash
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County
- Damage near Ardmore
- Marshall County man killed after tractor trailer hit his vehicle
- DeKalb County 140 bridge damaged, closed after tractor-trailer crash