According to the Morgan County coroner, a private contractor died Tuesday while working on a house on Thompson Road.
66-year-old Bobby Lee Chaney was working when a tractor rolled over him and killed him.
The Morgan County Sheriff's Office got the initial call around 1:00 p.m. Tuesday.
- Tractor accident kills Morgan County contractor
- Victim identified in fatal Morgan County boating accident
- Marshall County man killed after tractor trailer hit his vehicle
- Lawnmower accident kills Cherokee County man
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Morgan County honors fallen officers
- Morgan County Jail inmate dies
- One Person Killed in Morgan County Car Wreck
- Hartselle man killed in Morgan County rollover wreck
- Friends and family remember man killed in Morgan County crash