According to the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office, on March 6, 42-year-old Kenneth McDonald of Town Creek was arrested for three counts of first-degree rape, three counts of first-degree rape of a child younger than 12 years old, ten counts of first-degree sodomy, incest and willful abuse and torture of a child younger than 18 years old.
The sheriff's office says an investigation begin after officials received allegations that McDonald was committing the crimes. Officials say warrants were obtained for his arrest, and he was apprehended before he could flee the state.
McDonald is being held in the Lawrence County Jail on an $870,000 bond. The investigation is ongoing.
- Town Creek man arrested on multiple child sex abuse charges
- Lauderdale Co. investigators arrest man on child sex abuse charges
- Two men charged with child sex abuse
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Gadsden man in custody for child sex abuse charges
- Boaz man facing child porn, sex abuse charges
- Husband, Wife arrested on sex abuse charges
- Athens police arrest man on sex abuse charges
- Man arrested on rape, child sex abuse charges in Jackson County
- Florence man charged with child abuse