Last year, visitors in the Shoals spent nearly 200 million dollars in Clobert and Lauderdale counties!
The Times Daily reports the Alabama Tourism Department says tourism was responsible for almost 4,000 jobs.
The total is represented by money spent on lodging, meals, attractions and festivals. The two counties saw an increase of 1.4 percent from the previous year.
- Tourism in Shoals going up
- Invasive fish species worries Shoals tourism officials
- Hawaii's erupting volcano hits tourism industry
- Alabama adds $1 billion in tourism growth
- Tennessee's tourism impact on the economy
- Shoals attorney has license suspended
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Shoals mom prom happening Saturday
- Muscle Shoals' pre-game routine
- Shoals natives nominated for Grammy awards