Photo Gallery 1 Images
Several North Alabama Taco Bell locations are not selling their full menus right now due to a tortilla shortage.
WAAY 31 contacted multiple Taco Bell locations in Huntsville and Decatur. We're told most of the fast food chain's locations are out of tortillas right now because the warehouse where they get them ran out.
It's not known when the fast food restaurants will be getting more tortillas.
We went to the Taco Bell on Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville and found a sign posted on a window that lists the items that can't be sold right now because of the shortage. Currently, they can't sell breakfast and lunch burritos, breakfast and lunch quesadillas, Quesaritos, XXL Burritos, $5 Chalupa and Nacho fry boxes and breakfast and lunch Crunchwraps.
The tortilla shortage is not just hitting North Alabama. Our sister station, WKTV in central upstate New York, reports the shortage is also happening there.
- Tortilla shortage hits North Alabama Taco Bell locations
- Huntsville Taco Bell reopens after deadly shooting
- Taco Bell now has a vegetarian menu
- North Alabama farmers discuss shortage of workers
- Taco Bell to roll out $1 nacho fries
- One person dead after shooting at a Huntsville Taco Bell
- Huntsville family remembers employee killed at Taco Bell
- Woman celebrates her 101st birthday at Taco Bell
- Taco Bell commits to reducing antibiotics in its beef
- New Taco Mama location coming to Jones Valley this summer