On WAAY 31 News at 6, our I-Team investigation helps a Tennessee Valley veteran.
The former Army soldier wanted to take part in the Veterans Choice program and use a doctor close to home here in Huntsville.
Trouble is, there didn’t appear to be a doctor willing to participate.
See what happened next, and find out what other veterans can to do navigate Veterans Choice for health care.
Tonight at 6 on WAAY 31 News, coverage you can count on.
MORE COVERAGE YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Local dentist offering free care for veterans
- Tonight at 6: We help a local veteran get the care he needs
- Local veterans attend hiring event
- Rain clears after tonight
- Heavy rain arrives tonight
- Local veterans travel to Pearl Harbor
- New legislation to help local veterans
- Local school organizes Veterans Day program
- Local nonprofit group helps veterans with PTSD
- Tuscumbia community, police help local veteran