As some North Alabama residents have learned in recent days, living in an area not designated as part of the flood plain does not mean you are safe from flooding.
Tonight at 6, we look at why victims of flooding didn’t have flood insurance and the high price it’s now costing them.
- Tonight at 6: The high cost of not having flood insurance
- Shoals insurance agent explains the high cost of not having flood insurance
- $15M FEMA grant could help flooding costs
- Flooding could cost farmers in Limestone Co.
- Rain clears after tonight
- Heavy rain arrives tonight
- President cancelled military parade due to high cost
- Opry Mills Mall damaged in 2010 flood seeks more insurance money
- Chilly today, then cold tonight
- Rain changes to snow tonight