Wednesday at 6, we have a follow up to the WAAY 31 I-Team investigation that helped a local veteran get the medical help he needs close to home.
After our first report aired last month, the Army vet is now getting pulmonary rehab here in Huntsville instead of driving all the way to the VA Medical Center in Birmingham.
Learn how Veterans Choice is changing the former soldier’s life and what’s next for the program.
- Tonight at 6: See what happened after a Huntsville veteran told the WAAY 31 I-Team he needed help
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Veterans Choice
- WAAY 31 I-TEAM: What's happening to stop robocalls?
- WAAY 31 I-Team Follow-up: Veteran starts private medical treatment in Huntsville
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Protecting Patients
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Tianaa Dangers
- Fired FBI director's first interview airs tonight on WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 I-Team: Contractor says Huntsville veterans nursing home complaints may come from disgruntled ex-employees
- WAAY 31 Sponsors the Water Lantern Festival coming to Huntsville
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Sheriff Ana Franklin's questionable connections