Tonight at 6 p.m. on WAAY 31, State mental health budget cuts lead to an overflow of people in jail who need mental health treatment.
We tell you how Huntsville’s Mental Health Court is trying to help.
- Tonight at 6: Huntsville trying new ways to help the mentally ill
- Neighbors in Decatur speak on mental illness after murder-suicide
- Probate judge-elect plans to focus on mental illness
- Waterborne illness investigation underway at Huntsville Hospital Medical Mall
- Princeton grad killed father over allowance, prosecutors say. His attorney says he's mentally ill
- Limestone County sheriff: Woman bites deputy, shows dangers of mental illness
- "Born This Way" cast members in Huntsville
- Alabama historical constitutions make way to Huntsville
- Huntsville Mental Health Court changing lives, saving money
Scroll for more content...