Photo Gallery 2 Images
Rainsville native Aubriella Hairston traveled to Virginia this past weekend to compete in the State Games of America. The tie-dye ninja made her way to these state games by winning Gold in the 12U competition during the inaugural year of the Ninja Challenge at the Alabama State Games. The 12-year-old took home gold over everyone from around the country during the State Games of America.
Hairston also announced she will be on this season of tjhe tv show, American Ninja Warrior Junior! Congrats Aubriella!
- Tie-Dye Ninja Aubriella Hairston takes home gold at State Games of America
- Rainsville native Aubriella Hairston has a ninja course fit for her home
- What does tie-dye taste like? Find out with Starbucks' new Frappuccino
- Elizabeth Davis takes home Gold Medals in 2019 Alabama State Games
- Ninja Challenge competitor takes us through the course
- Competitors try to navigate the Alabama State Games' Ninja Obstacle Course
- Ninja Challenge drawing in all the attention in 2019 Alabama State Games
- Judge Roy Moore in statistical tie with Doug Jones
- Mike Pence casts tie-breaking vote for 8th time
- Cullman takes control of game against Columbia