Alabama and Clemson have met three times in the College Football Playoff era, twice in a title game and last year in the Sugar Bowl.
"Well you know this will be the fourth time we've played them, since I've been here and I like our chances, but we gotta wait to see what we do next week.” Senior Ryan Parris Said.
Even though the Tide knows how tough Clemson is, after Saturday’s win, they’re taking some time to live in the moment.
“Nah, no, not right now. I just want to enjoy this win, enjoy this victory we have right now and get rest and we'll start on them when the time comes,” Quinnen Williams said.
The National Championship game is set for January 7, 2019 at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
- Tide look ahead to Clemson
- Clemson rolls over the Crimson Tide
- Clemson honored at White House
- Crimson Tide Rolls over Vanderbilt
- The Tide Touches Down in New Orleans
- All Access Alabama: Tide and Tigers
- Florida red tide deadliest in decades
- DJ Durkin consulting for The Tide
- Changes rolling over the Crimson Tide
- Alabama makes playoffs, gets matched with Clemson in semi finals