Sunday, expect a few showers and storms by the afternoon. The rain and storm coverage only increases through the work week.
Expect scattered rain and storms each day through next week. When it's not raining, it will be partly to mostly cloudy and muggy. Overnight lows plateau near 70 with highs in the mid 80s. Stronger storms can produce gusty wind, frequent lightning, and heavy rain. However, there's no outlined threat for severe weather at this time. You'll likely get a break from watering the garden, too. In total, the next 7 days should bring between 1 and 2 inches of rain to the Valley.
- Thunderstorms return for Father's Day
- Dry and cooler Tuesday, thunderstorms return Wednesday
- Hot Independence Day with afternoon thunderstorms
- A few storms for Father's Day
- Severe thunderstorms possible Saturday
- Showers and thunderstorms Thursday
- Showers and thunderstorms Saturday
- Afternoon thunderstorms Wednesday
- Showers and thunderstorms Tuesday
- Isolated thunderstorms Thursday afternoon