Rain with embedded thunderstorms will move through the Tennessee Valley through late Saturday night and into Sunday morning. The severe threat remains very low for the Valley but some strong thunderstorms producing gusty winds remains possible.
Expect gradual clearing Sunday morning through Sunday afternoon with peeks of sunshine. Winds will turn to out of the northwest which will allow for drier air to help reduce afternoon humidity Sunday.
Monday will be dry with afternoon sunny skies. Chances for rain will begin to increase Tuesday afternoon and evening though activity will be isolated in nature. Much higher chances for showers and thunderstorms will arrive by Wednesday and into Thursday of next week.
- Thunderstorms exit overnight, clearing out Sunday
- Isolated severe thunderstorms possible Sunday
- Few overnight showers, afternoon sunshine Sunday
- Dangerous severe thunderstorms could bring tornadoes tonight & early Sunday
- Showers and thunderstorms continue Sunday, dry by Monday
- Severe thunderstorms possible Saturday
- Showers and thunderstorms Thursday
- Storms exit, cooler air arrives
- Gradual clearing Saturday, sunny and warmer Easter Sunday
- Dry Friday, thunderstorms possible Saturday