Three teenagers who attended a Birmingham high school died in a weekend car crash, ABC 33/40 reported.
According to the Associated Press, counselors will be provided for students at A.H. Parker High School where the victims attended school. The names were not released. The school held their prom the night before the crash, but it wasn't confirmed if the students who died were or were not in attendance.
The crash happened early Sunday morning at an intersection in Homewood. The car in which the teens were riding crashed into a telephone pole before catching fire.
The car went out of control at an intersection, struck a utility pole and caught fire.
Their deaths came just 48 hours after three male students from Wilson High School in Florence died in a crash in Saint Floraine.
- Three teens killed in wreck near Birmingham
- Wreck in Lauderdale County kills 3 teens
- DeKalb County teen killed in ATV wreck
- Woman shot, killed inside Birmingham grocery store
- Bullets hit Birmingham's Topgolf
- Motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Teen charged with manslaughter in Birmingham school shooting
- Woman shot in Birmingham home
- Driver in wreck that killed 3 teens released from hospital
- Visitation today, funeral Wednesday for DeKalb teen killed in wreck