Three paramedics got quite a fright Saturday afternoon when a tree fell down on their ambulance.
Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. (HEMSI) spokesman Don Webster said they were transporting a patient on Balch Road north off Highway 72 West in Madison when the tree fell across the windshield of the ambulance.
Everyone was taken to Madison Hospital Emergency Room where they were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Webster said they are assessing the damage to the ambulance to determine if it can be repaired.
- Three paramedics injured after tree falls on Huntsville ambulance
- Huntsville ambulances get major upgrade
- Tree falls onto south Huntsville apartment building
- Huntsville Hospital gets new pediatric ambulance
- Man charged with fighting paramedic, police officers
- Huntsville women survive tree falling onto their home
- Plans for residents unknown after tree falls on Huntsville apartments
- Tree falls on Huntsville home during strong winds
- Huntsville mom concerned after ambulance took 17 minutes to respond
- Weekend storm creates potential for falling trees