Three paramedics got quite a fright Saturday afternoon when a tree fell down on their ambulance.
Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. (HEMSI) spokesman Don Webster said they were transporting a patient on Balch Road north off Highway 72 West in Madison when the tree fell across the windshield of the ambulance.
Everyone was taken to Madison Hospital Emergency Room where they were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Webster said they are assessing the damage to the ambulance to determine if it can be repaired.
- Three paramedics injured after tree falls on Huntsville ambulance
- Huntsville ambulances get major upgrade
- Huntsville paramedics prepared for future Covid-19 encounters
- Tree falls onto south Huntsville apartment building
- Huntsville Hospital gets new pediatric ambulance
- Huntsville paramedics use safety kits to fight the coronavirus
- Tree falls on Huntsville home during strong winds
- Huntsville women survive tree falling onto their home
- Plans for residents unknown after tree falls on Huntsville apartments
- Man charged with fighting paramedic, police officers